The History of Men's Underwear: From Union Suits to Bikini Briefs. What did Roman soldiers wear under their togas? How about Napoleon, Henry VIII, and Abraham Lincoln? Get this book if you've ever wondered what men wore "down under" during the centuries. Features:
- The famous Army photo of Elvis in his BVDs (p. 26)
- The notorious codpiece which allowed aristocratic European men to explicitly showcase their genitals (p. 53-56)
- The underwear brand preferred by well-endowed men who need extra room (p. 41)
- The sensation caused when Jockey shorts were first introduced in Chicago in 1935 (p. 37-39)
- The underwear scandal that nearly ruined Cary Grant’s reputation (p. 9)
- How cobblestone roads inspired the development of the athletic supporter (p. 56-5)
- The saga of "Foulproof Taylor," the athletic cup salesman who dared any man to hit him in the balls with a baseball bat (p. 58)
- Specialty underwear—silk briefs, French-back boxers and Fundoshis—and where to get them (p. 60-61)
- The only source for modern-day union suits (p. 61)
- Mail order sources for the most unusual underwear styles in the world (p. 62)
Added Dimensions Publishing, established in 1987 by Gary Griffin, is dedicated to distributing the latest in male sexuality research in a clear, straightforward manner, with a dash of humor. The response to Gary Griffin's first groundbreaking book, Penis Enlargement Methods was so enthusiastic that his readers asked for more, prompting research in other related areas. This eventually resulted in a complete catalog of thirteen books. The goal is to take the mystery and taboo out of male sexuality and to help every man by providing factual information about his body and its function. As the Executive Director of the American Academy of Phalloplasty Surgeons, Gary Griffin witnessed an amazing increase in interest in the subject of male sexuality that shows no signs of abating.
About the Author: Many doctors refer to Gary Griffin as the Ralph Nader of penis enlargement. A staunch consumer advocate, he lets his readers know the truth about a variety of procedures and other practices. In the interest of benefiting the patient, Gary formed the Association of Phalloplasty Augmentation Surgeons to provide a forum for doctors to exchange information and network with each other. Nobody has networked with doctors and stayed on top of developments like Gary Griffin, and his books are highly recommended.
Dr. Joel Kaplan's Official Pump Systems are time proven devices that work, they are the most reputable male enhancement products on the market and are the best natural strategy for penis enlargement available today. Dr. Kaplan's systems are an excellent alternative for men who are concerned about the dangers of penile implant surgery, they also work great for those who simply want to maintain their penis size and enhance sexual function.
Other benefits of using Dr. Joel Kaplan's pump systems:
Promotes Substantial Penis Length Development
Drug-Free and Safe
Encourages Strong and Healty Erections
Returns Your Penis to its Full and Natural State
Facilitates Strengthening of a Curved Penis
Interchangeable Pump System Parts
Support from Dr. Kaplan and his Qualified Team
For the majority of men, the immediate usage of a vacuum pump will cause their penis to enlarge from 1 to 3 inches and gain approximately 25% in girth.